- Built to Last: Durable ABS body; no glass; IP68 waterproof rating and shock-resistant; built to withstand outdoor use in all weather conditions; 36000hr-long lifespan. Specifically designed for outdoors, home, emergencies
- 100lm Bright Lighting: Dimmable; 5 Modes (High/ Low/Red light/ Flash/SOS); lasts for 60h; warm red light preserves night vision; perfect for hunting, fishing, camping, and stargazing
- Phone-sized Design: Ultra Compact (5.63× 1.41 × 1.41 in, 4.6oz); easy to carry. Fits perfectly in your pocket and backpack. It’s only 1/4 the size and 1/3 the weight of regular lanterns
- Rechargeable&Power Bank: Built-in 2600mAh rechargeable battery, cost-efficient, reduces battery costs. Use it as a backup battery to charge your phone in an emergency
- Built-in Magnet & Strap: Easily to attach the torch to ferrous metallic surfaces like cars and trucks to keep your hands free; perfect for car repairs at night.; the handle makes it easy to hang from branches or tent poles
GET THE BEST!
Emergency situations can quickly turn dangerous. Don't take chances on lower-priced, lower- quality items when it matters the most.
Where can you use the OUTXE Rugged camping lighting?
●Home and Outdoors: Perfect for camping, hiking, and fishing. Use it at home during power outages or while relaxing in the garden at night.
●Emergencies: Keep a light in the car for night-time highway emergencies such as changing a tire or adding windshield-wiper fluid.
● Easily stick the lantern onto ferrous metallic surfaces like cars and trucks using the strong magnet.
● Make it a camping lantern in the tent using the 2 lanyards
● Hang it on branches, nails, or hooks using the strap, which makes it much more flexible. Perfect for hanging in an RV, basement, tent or outside on branches using the hanging ring wherever you need a light.
2600mah Backup Battery
Built-in 2600mAh rechargeable battery bank almost provides a full charge for most smartphones; a perfect power supply for emergencies.
The integrated lithium-ion battery charges from any home outlet; you'll never have to worry about needing fresh batteries
The light coverage is only 180 degrees wide. It's not omnidirectional.