- 100% TPU, PVC-Free, Non-toxic
- 100% Waterproof: IPX7 waterproof, suitable for full submersion. Designed for all water sports
- Totally Sealed: A patented Ziplock seal( like a freezer bag) and traditional roll-top closure, keep your valuables dry whenever its wet outside
- Built to last: Heavy-duty 420D TPU (environmentally friendly, FDA-certified PVC-free and BPA- free), welded and fully waterproof seams
- Detachable & Adjustable Shoulder Straps: Sling the strap over your shoulder to easily tote your bag anywhere. Or attach the strap to your boat or kayak to keep your bag conveniently at hand
- Front Mesh Pocket: Quickly access to your keys without having to rummage through your bag,18-month warranty
Keep Your Gear Dry
Who wants to let a little water ruin their trip? Pack your stuff into OUTXE drysack and keep all your gear dry! Suitable for life's deepest adventures.
100% Watertight and Airtight
Ziplock seal like a freezer bag with roll-up closure seal, the two-way sealing system for max waterproof protection and convertibility
Perfect for that boating or fishing trip, canoeing/kayaking/SUP, or hiking.
TPU VS PVC
1. TPU is non-toxic and doesn't smell like PVC
2. TPU's lifespan is longer than PVC, as it resists oxidation. PVC will fade and become yellow as time passes.
3. TPU is more flexible in cold weather; PVC is known to crack easily.
Material: 420D TPU
Waterproof Seal: Ziplock Seal + Roll-top Closure
Waterproof Rate: IPX7
Take your OUTXE products outdoors! They’ve been in tents in Joshua Tree National Park, and under beautiful starry skies at Big Bend National Park. Now it’s time for you to show off where you’ve taken OUTXE products on your camping, road, hiking or backpacking trips. Share your memories on Instagram with #RealPowerSurvives.
Monthly Prize – an OUTXE product valued at $100
Every six months, the winner will get a pack of OUTXE products, a $500 value!
How to enter:
How we choose the winners
On the 25th of each month, we’ll choose one winner. For the six-month Grand Contests, we’ll announce the winner on the 10th June and the 10th December every year. (The dates of results announcements are fixed.)
Photo quality and the number of likes the photo attracts will determine the winners. The more likes and shares your photo gets, the better your chances of winning!(Please follow our Instagram account @outxe to check contest results.)
What you need to know:
1. The photos must clearly show OUTXE products.
2. Keep your photo sharp and in focus.
Winners are selected based on the quality of the photo; the number of likes will be one standard we use to choose winners. The winner will be announced on the @Outxe Instagram Page.
3. Please note that the Contest is available to residents of United States, Germany, Italy, France, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
4. By entering the Photo Contest you grant OUTXE all rights to use your image indefinitely on any of our social media accounts, or in any online advertising or printed materials that promote OUTXE