- Built to Last: Durable ABS body; no glass; IP68 waterproof rating and shock-resistant; built to withstand outdoor use in all weather conditions; 36000hr-long lifespan. Specifically designed for outdoors, home, emergencies
- 100lm Bright Lighting: Dimmable; 5 Modes (High/ Low/Red light/ Flash/SOS); lasts for 60h; warm red light preserves night vision; perfect for hunting, fishing, camping, and stargazing
- Phone-sized Design: Ultra Compact (5.63× 1.41 × 1.41 in, 4.6oz); easy to carry. Fits perfectly in your pocket and backpack. It’s only 1/4 the size and 1/3 the weight of regular lanterns
- Rechargeable&Power Bank: Built-in 2600mAh rechargeable battery, cost-efficient, reduces battery costs. Use it as a backup battery to charge your phone in an emergency
- Built-in Magnet & Strap: Easily to attach the torch to ferrous metallic surfaces like cars and trucks to keep your hands free; perfect for car repairs at night.; the handle makes it easy to hang from branches or tent poles
GET THE BEST!
Emergency situations can quickly turn dangerous. Don't take chances on lower-priced, lower- quality items when it matters the most.
Where can you use the OUTXE Rugged camping lighting?
●Home and Outdoors: Perfect for camping, hiking, and fishing. Use it at home during power outages or while relaxing in the garden at night.
●Emergencies: Keep a light in the car for night-time highway emergencies such as changing a tire or adding windshield-wiper fluid.
● Easily stick the lantern onto ferrous metallic surfaces like cars and trucks using the strong magnet.
● Make it a camping lantern in the tent using the 2 lanyards
● Hang it on branches, nails, or hooks using the strap, which makes it much more flexible. Perfect for hanging in an RV, basement, tent or outside on branches using the hanging ring wherever you need a light.
2600mah Backup Battery
Built-in 2600mAh rechargeable battery bank almost provides a full charge for most smartphones; a perfect power supply for emergencies.
The integrated lithium-ion battery charges from any home outlet; you'll never have to worry about needing fresh batteries
The light coverage is only 180 degrees wide. It's not omnidirectional.
Take your OUTXE products outdoors! They’ve been in tents in Joshua Tree National Park, and under beautiful starry skies at Big Bend National Park. Now it’s time for you to show off where you’ve taken OUTXE products on your camping, road, hiking or backpacking trips. Share your memories on Instagram with #RealPowerSurvives.
Monthly Prize – an OUTXE product valued at $100
Every six months, the winner will get a pack of OUTXE products, a $500 value!
How to enter:
How we choose the winners
On the 25th of each month, we’ll choose one winner. For the six-month Grand Contests, we’ll announce the winner on the 10th June and the 10th December every year. (The dates of results announcements are fixed.)
Photo quality and the number of likes the photo attracts will determine the winners. The more likes and shares your photo gets, the better your chances of winning!(Please follow our Instagram account @outxe to check contest results.)
What you need to know:
1. The photos must clearly show OUTXE products.
2. Keep your photo sharp and in focus.
Winners are selected based on the quality of the photo; the number of likes will be one standard we use to choose winners. The winner will be announced on the @Outxe Instagram Page.
3. Please note that the Contest is available to residents of United States, Germany, Italy, France, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
4. By entering the Photo Contest you grant OUTXE all rights to use your image indefinitely on any of our social media accounts, or in any online advertising or printed materials that promote OUTXE