You Know the Worst Part About Regular Power Banks?
You can’t rely on them when you’re out exploring! As soon as you step out the door, you realize they were not made to resist the challenges of mother nature.
If you want instant power and reliability in your adventures, the OUTXE Savage goes beyond your regular power bank. This one has been specifically built will all of the features you need out there:
-Dual Input Ports.
-Quick Charge Supported.
OUTXE Savage has been built to be Mother Nature-resistant!
Carefully manufactured with military grade materials, OUTXE is the one you can rely on every single time, no matter the weather.
If you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, you can rest assured the solar panels integrated will give you the battery you need out there.
With OUTXE Savage, you no longer have to worry about looking after it. This power bank takes care of itself!
- Built to Last: Water-resistant, dust-proof and shock-resistant, non-slip. Military-grade construction easily resists drops and bumps on rocks while outdoors, dependable in all outdoor conditions
- Fastest Recharging: Unique 4A Dual ports input (Type C and Micro USB), can be super fast recharged in 6 hours, saving your charging time up to 50% than others
- Support Quick Charge: Up to 4X faster than normal ones, offering ultra-fast charge speeds up to 18W, can charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes
- Solar Charger: Environmentally friendly, built with the 2W high conversion efficiency solar panel. It could recharge the battery itself under sunlight for emergency purpose while outdoor.
- 20000mAh High Capacity: Just one enough on-the-go. Keep your phones, camera and other devices charged and never worrying about running out of batteries
- Durable& Safe: Premium battery cells and sophisticated smart ICs. Multiple circuit protection prevents short circuits, overheating, over-discharging and over-charging. Certified by CE, FCC, and RoHS.
- 18-month warranty and lifetime friendly customer service
1. Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, which may take a long time to recharge. We highly recommend charging the battery pack from the electricity source.
2. Do not charge the power bank in a car, or put it on the dash of your car, as the high temperature may cause potential hazards.
Capacity: 20000 mAh(20Ah*3.7V=74Wh)
Battery Type: Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery
Waterproof Rate: IP66
Solar Panel: 2W, 400mA
Flashlight Luminous Flux: :200lm
Micro USB Input: DC 5V/2A(max)
Type-C USB Input: DC 5V/3A(max)
Quick Charge Output: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A (max)
Smart Output: DC 5V/2.4A(max)
Dimensions: 170×86×30 mm / 6.7×3.4×1.2 in
Weight: 525g /18.5 oz